Monday, August 16, 2010

What holds us back ...


If there is one thing i wish for all to think about, it is this question

"What would I do if I took out fear from the equation?"
Fear in all its forms - physical fears -I cant do this. What others think, say about me. I have never done this. Fear of change, losing something or someone. Fear of loneliness... ..Ask yourself this question & see what surfaces. Whatever thoughts arise, make sure you simply observe them, dont judge yourself. Let them out in a safe environment, without barriers.

This beautiful excercise revels how we limit ourselves from living freely. All our fears are just boundaries created by our past thinking pattern to protect ourself - or correctly speaking, to protect our ego. Ego dislkes change of any kind, good or bad as this would mean a shift in its dimensions. So, go ahead, stretch your mind :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nausheen, Do you take classes at home? I'm interested in Power Yoga having never tried any form of yoga before. Looking for better health and loss of weight. What do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I take individual class at students residence & at my place as well. The best way to start of introducing yoga into your life is by practising classical, hatha yoga. This has the correct techniques which will restore balance to every area of your life. So please try it. Also, power yoga is not really yoga, as it skips out the all important aspects of breath & self awareness.

    ReplyDelete